Wednesday 21 May 2008

M.A.C. N Collection Lip Items

As I wrote over at Beauty and Fashion Tech, I love the M.A.C. N Collection! The neutral eye shadows in particular are perfect for me. The collection was used quite a bit on the fashion week runways for the spring collections, with the Luca Luca face chart below as one example.

Luca Luca Designer Spring Fashion Week Collections MAC Face Chart
I love several of the lip shades as well. If you are looking for a truly nude or neutral lip, or if you love tan lip shades, this is a collection to look at. When might you want to wear a nude lip? Either when you are going for an all natural look overall, or when you have something else played up. For example, if you are wearing a brightly colored eye, such as the look above that uses the Parrot shade from the originals collection, let that stand out by keeping the lips mellow. Same if you are wearing stand out blush or bronzer.

Below are the lip liner and lipstick shades. The Sublime Culture lip liner has quickly become one of my favorites and it works nicely with shade 3N. If you have read my Beauty and Fashion Tech review of the Cat Cosmetic lip liner, the shade on this one is similar and the feel is just as great (I still also adore my Cat liner though!):

MAC Lipsticks N Collection Swatches
The lipglass shades (below) are also quite nice for adding shine to your nude lip look. I have been wearing N2 quite a bit.
MAC N Collection Lipglass shades
Aside from the lip and face items, the N Collection also has nail polishes. I will be doing a post on those soon at Beauty and Fashion Tech.

No comments: